Tuesday, 7 January 2014

Indian Dreams

Just a few pages done with this kit,
and theres lots more embellishments in the kit.

Indian Dreams is my new kit for you,and it is a large kit
Items included :
96,Embellishments.
6,Frames.
39,Materials.
3,TOU.
links to download are as follows.

the link below is for Craft Artist pro 1/2 pack file.


The link below is a PNG file which can be used anywhere.


Just click on the one you want and you will be taken to download.
 have enjoyed doing this kit .


I got a bit carried away with this kit ,
so it is quite large .Hope you can use some of 
the items in your projects.

Enjoy. download a PNG zip file 
for use anywhere ,or a 
Craft Artist pro Pack file for use 
in Craft Artist 1/2 pro.Info for downloads above.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! This kit is totally amazing, it must have took you quite a while to put this one together! Thankyou Jenny for sharing this, absolutely love it! Very much appreciated. Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creations !!
    I would like to ask your permission to use tubes from your scrapkits when I create wordarts or corners, etc ... that I put on my own blog for download as freebies (pippaskrabbels.wordpress.com). Of course, I will give credits to you and put a link to you blog.
    Hugs, Pippa.

    ReplyDelete