Thursday, 17 October 2013

Christmas Comes but Once a Year.

Christmas Comes but Once a Year.

This is my xmas kit for 2013 it will mix and match with last years ,but 
will work on its own too.All thanks for items used are in my TOU.
If I have missed anyone ,sorry let me know and will put it right.
Items included in the kit are;

81,Embellishments.
3,Frames.
19,Materials.
upper and lower case Alpha.
8,pieces of word art,the little verses 
were penned by my Husband.

the kit below is for Craft Artist pro and is in a Pack file format.


The kit below is in a PNG zip file to be used anywhere.


Hope you can make some nice cards and pages .
Have a ,
Happy Christmas and a Fabulous New Year.
Will be back with some new kits in 2014.



1 comment:

  1. This kit is so beautiful and so Christmassy! Thankyou so much for sharing it. xx

    ReplyDelete