Friday, 14 June 2013

Bold and Bright

Bold and Bright.
A kit to brighten up a gloomy day,mainly reds and greens 
which will mix and match with each other,
 and also any of your other kits .All items are put together
by myself from my own photos ,drawings and free use items.
All permissions and thanks are in my TOU, but if anyone 
thinks I have forgotten them ,let me know and will put it 
right.The items included are ;
57, Embellishments
20,Materials
3,TOU
4,Frames
4,Wordart

The link below is for the CAP1/2 Pack file format ,
for use in Craft Artist;


The link Below is A PNG zip file and can be used anywhere.


Hope you Enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenny, I see you've been busy making some more lovely kits. This kit is not only 'Bold and Bright' but 'Beautiful' too! Much appreciation. Sally x

    ReplyDelete